Friday, September 24, 2010

Time out for an opinion?

I am an American believer in Jesus/Yeshua the Messiah of Israel.

I testify to and display my faith with no apologies.

I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ that is my saving belief.

I certainly do not have to show sensitivity to any foreigner because of my beliefs.

If you come to America and have a problem with Americans celebrating their faith – GO HOME!

I will proudly chant... “GO USA, GO USA” - If that offends you – GO HOME!

I salute my red, white and blue American flag proudly in reverence to every American soldier who died to preserve my freedoms.

I will not have my liberty shackled or be intimidated in deference to the feelings of any hyphenated American sub group.

If you come to America to group into affiliations loyal to the failed cultures you left on your way here – GO HOME!

We don't need Mexican-Americans, Muslim-Americans, Somali-Americans to make America the great nation of freedom loving hard working individuals it has grown to be.

Come here to be “Americans”, identify with Americans and live the American dream and culture or GO HOME!

And another thing, no American should have to go into hiding because he/she drew a cartoon or said something insensitive to Mohammad worshiping Muslims!

Read their literature or listen to their hate filled media rants. Witness their intolerance to Christians living or visiting in their home countries. Read the books that are filling our grade school student's heads full of lies about the greatness of Islamic history.

Listen to their hate for those who model themselves in Judeo/Christian history and values.

The inflammatory speech and intimidation that comes from Muslims toward Jewish and Christian believers is in constant display here and around the world for all to see.

I believe we either take back America and re-institute the values that made this country great or America will soon be gone. Islam has a plan for that to happen by 2020. Did you know that?...... Do you really care?

If you feel this way pass it on. Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment